|Monday||11:30 am - 01:30 pm||30 April, 2018 - 14 July, 2018||REGISTER|
Study familiar situations encountered in work, school, and leisure. Learn to formulate simple sentences about personal interests, express ideas and opinions, and handle situations likely to arise when traveling.
Book: Entre-Nous 3, unités (1-2) $55.00. Books may be purchased in our office
Please read cancellation policy carefully before you register.
- Discuss self-image
- Ask for information and advice by email
- Characterize individuals and their behavior
- Praise, make suggestions, and reproach
- Give advice, give orders
- Express your feelings
- Discuss consumerism
- Describe an object or a service
- Write an email to file a complaint
- Negotiate and discuss a price
- Relay a message
- Warn someone about something
Linguistic Skills (grammar and vocabulary)
- Simple relative pronouns
- Comparisons and degrees of comparison
- Relative pronouns
- The infinitive and the subjunctive mood
- Reported/indirect speech and sequence of tenses
- Types of consumers and consumer habits
- The role of imagery in friendships, love, and professional relationships
Summer workshop conversation B1 and above
|M T W T F||09:00 am - 11:00 am||16 July, 2018 - 27 July, 2018||REGISTER|
In this workshop you will practice and improve your conversational skills. You will learn: how to ask questions, how to express your opinion and talk about what you like and don’t like in your daily life, activities, outings, and travels, talk about past and future travels or activities, learn how to ask and give advice and directions, practice your pronunciation and your listening skills.
Class taught by Catherine. Level B1 require.
Workshop de conversation B1 and above: Le Roman Policier
|Saturday||09:30 am - 12:30 pm||2 June, 2018 - 2 June, 2018||REGISTER|
Il y a du suspense dans l’air!
Pre-registration required in order to guaranty that the class will take place. Walk-ins not accepted.
Taught by Cathy
Make sure to ask for your fidelity card; take 10 classes and get the 11th FREE!